Terms & Conditions
Access to this Website and the use of data contained on it is governed by the terms and conditions contained herein. These terms and conditions are important – they are for the protection of both you and us. Please take the time to read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing and using the website you will be deemed to have accepted them. Please note that a reference to “we” means Origin Enterprises plc and our subsidiaries.
1. We have given the data on the Website in good faith. We have taken the data from trade and other sources believed to be reliable. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the data on the Website is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and you should not rely on the reliability of information. We make no warranties or representations as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability of the information on this website. Please note that we may update or alter the information on this Website at any time, but information on the Website may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the data in this Website up to date nor do we accept liability for any failure to do so. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgement at the date given and are also subject to change without notice. You agree not to hold us responsible for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information contained on the Website.
2. The distribution of data on the Website may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions and the data may therefore not be accessible in those jurisdictions. This data is not intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Website can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
3. The data contained in this Website is not an invitation or offer to invest in the shares of Origin Enterprises plc or any other product or service or otherwise deal in these or enter into a contract with us or any other company. The data provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
4. Some of the pages on this Website contain hypertext links to websites of business units, subsidiaries and associates of Origin Enterprises plc. You are reminded that when you enter such websites, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites. Similarly, some pages on this Website contain hypertext links to websites not maintained by us. You are reminded that when you enter other websites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Website. We will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such linked websites and you use such links entirely at your own risk.
5. USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, VIEWING, ACCESS TO, RELYING ON OR DOWNLOADING OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WE MAKE NO UNDERTAKING, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE FROM DEFECTS, ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS.
- LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOSS OF SALES;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, INVESTMENT OR CUSTOMERS;
- LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED REVENUE OR SAVINGS;
- LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR REDUCTION IN VALUE OF, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION;
- LOSS OF, OR LOSS OF USE OF, OR DAMAGE TO, ANY SOFTWARE OR DATA OR EQUIPMENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT);
- LOSS AND/OR LIABILITIES ARISING UNDER OR IN RELATION TO ANY OTHER CONTRACT; AND/OR
- DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
TO THE EXTENT WE MAY HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED €1000.
7. No third party is permitted to link any other website to this Website without obtaining our prior written consent.
8. We retain all right, title and interest in the information, communications, software, scripting, photographs, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images, button icons, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other materials and services found on the Website (collectively, the “Content”). You should note that the Content may be protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis rights and other intellectual property laws (as the case may be).
You may not make alterations, copies modifications, or additions to the Content on this site, or sell, copy, disseminate or licence it, or misuse the Content in any way. If you want to re-publish, reproduce, disseminate or otherwise use the Content, you must contact us in advance for permission except if otherwise expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
You may, however, save one copy of this webpage to your local hard disk for the purposes of creating a personal back-up copy.
9. You may not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or any other party’s computer systems. In particular, you shall not transmit to the Website worms, time bombs, viruses, trojan horses, cancelbots or similar computer programming routines that interfere with any other party’s use and/or enjoyment of the Website.
You shall not use the Website to transmit to or from the Website any unlawful, harassing, threatening, libellous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, offensive, hateful, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law, including, without limitation, any material that you are not entitled to post or transmit, or where such posting or transmission is otherwise in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
10. This Website is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the Website, you accept that your use of the Website and any data on the Website will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the Website or any of the data on it, you agree that the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.